St. Louis Center Fall Auction and Dinner
On the first Saturday in November, St. Louis Center continues its tradition of caring with the Fall Dinner and Auction at Chelsea Community Hospital in Chelsea, MI. This annual event has become one of the premier fall events in Chelsea. We begin with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails. During this part of the evening, we hold an exciting silent auction while live entertainment performs in the background, our silent auction features everything from handmade items and gift certificates to collectibles, hardware and fine art. Then the evening swings into full gear with a gourmet meal prepared especially for the event. After the dinner and a brief program, a lively auction gets underway. Past auctions have included a wide variety of valuable items and exciting trips. Some of the notable items have included:
- Sports memoribilia, including U of M, Lions, Tigers, Red Wings, and St. Louis Blues
- Items of Waterford crystal Collectibles, including "Department 56" handcrafted porcelain
- Stunning specially designed jewelry from LaJolla Fine Jewelry
- Electronics and hardware items
- Tickets to sporting events, including Pistons, Red Wings, Lions, Tigers, U of M games
- Golf outings at many local and 'Up North' golf courses
Many of our ongoing supporters have found this to be a perfect place to do their Christmas shopping while supporting a wonderful cause at the same time! Questions? Interested in helping? Email us at email@example.com. Or give us a call at 734-475-8430.
Learn more about upcoming events at St. Louis Center.